Migrating to open source software can be challenging. JBoss® Windup, a Community project, makes the transition easier. Learn how to use JBoss Windup to reduce the time, cost, and risk of migrations of proprietary Java™ EE investments to open source middleware.
In this session, Windup’s creator, Brad Davis, will give a live demonstration of JBoss Windup and discuss using the project to assist with migrations from Oracle WebLogic and IBM WebSphere to Red Hat® JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
• Migration planning tools.
• How Windup can be used throughout the IT migration process.
• Windup’s capabilities within Java EE migrations.
• Techniques for making large-scale Java platform migrations successful.
• Windup’s feature roadmap.
Continue reading “WEBINAR: Simplify large-scale, middleware migrations with JBoss Windup”