Red Hat Training and Certification is offering 9 accelerated courses for onsite training at Red Hat Summit 2017 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Each course is 2 days long from May 1-2, 2017, starting the day before the main conference. Students get access to expert instructors, curriculum advisors, and like minded peers onsite in Boston and then have access to the course for 1 month through the limited Red Hat Learning subscription to do a deeper dive or review any topics not covered. This is great opportunity to get more in-depth on a certain technology than you would in the main conference events or try out a new technology that you’re interested in adopting.
Pick one of 9 courses:
- Automation with Ansible by Red Hat Power Training
- OpenStack administration essentials Power Training
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 essentials Power Training
- Containerizing software applications with Docker and Kubernetes Power Training
- Red Hat Cloud storage with Ceph Power Training
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 performance tuning Power Training
- Solving integration use cases with Camel Power Training
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux diagnostics and troubleshooting Power Training
Can’t pick just one? You can only take one power training course at Summit. However, by attending Power Training, you get a one month limited Red Hat Learning Subscription, letting you take your training even further by taking any course offered with the subscription, not just the one that you registered for at Summit.
- Preferred seating will be reserved during the Red Hat Summit general session
- Networking cocktail hour with Red Hat technical experts on Monday, May 1
- Access to expert instructors and curriculum advisors
- A one month limited trial of Red Hat Learning Subscription running from May 15 – June 15, 2017
Get more information on what is covered in each course and how to enroll in power training.
Connect with Red Hat Services
Learn more about Red Hat Consulting
Learn more about Red Hat Training
Learn more about Red Hat Certification
Subscribe to the Training Newsletter
Follow Red Hat Services on Twitter
Follow Red Hat Open Innovation Labs on Twitter
Like Red Hat Services on Facebook
Watch Red Hat Training videos on YouTube
Follow Red Hat Certified Professionals on LinkedIn