Have you heard about the new and changed features in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7? Join the Red Hat curriculum team for a webinar focusing on system administration topics that have changed significantly with the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 product release. Discuss the skills and knowledge needed to measure and influence performance on these systems.
The Red Hat training courses and exams are updated for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and are offered in multiple formats to meet your needs, including the new Red Hat Learning Subscription. This is a new way to train, on your own time, so that business requirements don’t outpace your IT skills. Red Hat’s hands-on, performance-based training gives you or your team the skills they need to implement real-world changes better and faster.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- The new Red Hat Learning Subscription.
- Using systemd to control services and daemons.
- Controlling and troubleshooting the new boot process.
- Changes to system logging and integration with the system journal.
- Consistent network configuration with local files and with the nmcli tool.
- Firewall configuration with firewalld.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License