With OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat®, developers can now produce and support more applications faster. Implementing proper workflow processes across your organization lets you cut development time even further and work toward a true continuous deployment model.
Faster app deployment, higher-quality software
Through continuous integration, you can make sure your organization gets the full benefits of OpenShift Enterprise. Not only will you deploy applications quicker, your software quality will improve.
In this webinar demo, Red Hat Consulting walks through the steps for streamlining your development process so you can reduce deployment time by:
• Effectively setting up and provisioning OpenShift Enterprise for your developers.
• Establishing custom, automated workflows from development to production.
• Enabling QA testers and developers to effectively track builds across any environment.
• Driving efficiency through iterative testing.
• Mitigating overall risk through tiered continuous integration.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 | 16:00 UTC | 12 p.m. (New York) / 6 p.m. (Paris) / 9:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
Jay Johnson, cloud architect consultant, Red Hat
Focusing on enterprise cloud solutions at Red Hat, Jay Johnson leads one of the largest OpenShift Enterprise on-premise engagements for a financial services company in the Bay Area. His passion for efficiency found outside of classical development processes has helped lead to the realization of implicit optimizations already within OpenShift Enterprise and the potential for reducing cost and time to market for any large enterprise.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.